Thursday, January 8, 2009

Everybody dance now....

Happy New Year!
I'm not sure where this stems from, but I've never been much of a celebratory soul... I never make a big deal about really anything...any holiday. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I threw a party...or attended one. I'm so boring!
I guess I'm just kind of a homebody and I like small dinner parties and get togethers...

I have this group of friends who grew up together in Virginia and go to BYU. So, they are here during the holidays and during the summers which is when I hang out with them. I stayed in Richmond for the holidays, so I had a last minute Rock Band New years party at my place with them! It turned out to be really fun.


so candid.


for a minute we played another game...forgot the name... catch phrase? Totally fun :)


took us like a hundred tries to get us in a pic...result: dark ugly picture :)


I actually hate this picture.


I'm hawt. You know it. I show it.




Love my new hair


love, love, LOVE her.


we rule.


This kid's dad used to be the single's ward bishop 2 bishops ago. His dad also owns the zoo, that they happen to live on... As you can see he was raised with monkeys. :)






It may look like we're faking...but we were really singing!




Making crepes...(Did I mention that I'm fulfilling one of my goals and learning to cook!... I kind of suck at it, but I'm getting better!)



6 comments:

Adam and Wendy said...

That looks like a GREAT way to spend a New Years. Happy Birthday!!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Happy Happy Birthday, you beautiful creature!!!

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Dixie shared her video with me, she is one crazy gal, gotta love her, she put alot of work into that little tibbet.

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Well when you saw all the new comments you went wow, and you felt warm and fuzzy feeling. You have me to thank for that. I created that just for your Happy Birthday, day. Hope you enjoyed it, I know it faded quickly when you saw that 3 were from the same crazy woman, forget that, remember the warm and fuzzy.

Dixie & Markus said...

Happy Birthday again! Glad you liked the vid:) I didn't delete it. Wish we could hang on your special day......or any day really.

ps My mom really likes you apparently. I do too.

Brandi said...

Thanks for the comment and the compliments! You are welcome to stop by our blog anytime. I do love being a Mom and my two little munchkins definitely keep me on my toes :)