Friday, July 10, 2009

a lil of my fourth

My fourth really started on like the second...when I got uber-excited about baking my famous sugar cookies and red-velvet cupcakes, making them 2 days early... and then eating a third of them before sharing them.






So, I can't spell. However, I think whoever decided that independence should be spelled with all e's was just asking for the majority of us to get it wrong. I mean really. IN-depend-DANCE!... It only makes sense.


Here are some gorgy flutterflies at the botanical gardens. It was free to get in, so I made Clint take me. He's so lucky to have me to bring culture and nature into his life... ;) Just joking, he loved it!





HA! Red white and BLUEEE! We're awesome.


Austin and Mana, our friendy friends. They're getting married in a couple weeks, yay!



Here are some random stragglers that decided to come sit on our blanket! Actually, they're friends of friends :) and now they're my friends too! Anyways. I'm the only person in the picture that's not a dental student. Cool.




watching the sparklies in the sky






3 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I love the cookies and cupcakes, especially with the misspelling! I'm jealous of your fireworks viewing. My poor children had no fireworks this year because their parents were too tired to do anything. Thirdly, tell Clint he's a super lucky guy and we're happy for you both and he'd better treat you like a queen or he'll have a lot of angry Holloways to deal with-NO PRESSURE!!

Jessica said...

haha! Thanks Stace :)

Dixie & Markus said...

I'm always astounded with your creations:) And I second what Stacy said. (even though I already know that he treats you like a precious jewel)