Saturday, September 25, 2010

wha wha!

It's 10pm 10:21pm...Saturday night.
I'm alone...for the first time in a while, it seems.
I'm no stranger to alone time...right? I spend most of my days solitary.  It's the nature of the beast, I mean, that is, what I do... I teach ballet to preschoolers, so I'm not technically alone, but I might as well be.  Anyway. For some reason I actually feel alone. Right now. But I don't mind it. 

What am I jabbering about?

I'm exhausted!

I haven't been to bed before 2 am in weeks.  Literally.  Like 2 weeks.  Every night I stay up to some crazy hour, sometimes even 5 am a few times. Yes, believe it.  I've turned into a regular night owl.

I have my reasons.

Oh my gosh, I freaking love my life....

I went to my first REAL life college football game today.  I'm sorry, but it was huge and awesome and I loved it.  Where has college football been all my life?  (Parents?) Yeah, true, I was a Bangle dancer for ISU and did, in fact, cheer at football games for one semester, before I decided I wanted to live on the East coast, but that so did not even count..........

..........I've met an abundance of new people, lately.  They are all good, and fascinating.  I feel blessed.  I feel like I have a hundred thousand friends.... When, in reality, they probably don't even remember my name... ha! Oh well!  (Wait a minute, didn't I just say I've been spending my days alone?  That doesn't make any sense.  Scratch that first paragraph.  I contradict myself sometimes.  You probably already knew that.)

I bought a new t-shirt for myself today and it was such a treat.

I had a toasted PB&J and an apple for dinner.

I'm going to bed now.

I have a talk in church tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Dixie said...

There will come a time in your life when you will never be alone and you will reflect on this moment and say, ahhhh, that was so nice and peaceful. Enjoy it. I'm so happy when you're so happy. Can't wait to seeee yew.

Jennifer said...

Hey girl!
It sounds like you are loving Florida life and I am so happy for you!
Whether you like to admit it or not, being a Bengal wasn't so bad;) But I am sure their football games are like high school games compared to "real" college teams!!
I went running today with my sister and afterwards she pointed out my upper lip sweat and it made me think of you:)
Love you guts!

Lindsey said...

Hi!! How are things in Florida??? Good times and bad of course..but hopefully more of the latter! And hopefully those good times stand out in your memory. How fun to teach dance to those little cute kiddos...they can sure wear you out!! Coming to Idaho for the holidays?