Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wise documentary

To get a better feel for what it is exactly that I do on my MOM projects several times a year, here is a documentary that was done this summer at my last one in Wise County Virginia!

http://www.vcutvhd.vcu.edu/shows/medicalcenter/mercy.html

It's 30 minutes long, and nicely done. So don't be lame, and watch the WHOLE thing!! It's awesome and inspirational.

You can see me a few times randomly throughout the thing. I am in sterilization at one point, and at another point I'm on the front row when Dr. Brooks is talking to the students...for some unexplainable reason I'm messing with stickers...

Dr. Brooks is the main doctor that is speaking throughout the video. She is my hero!

Being involved with these projects has given me a greater perspective on life and shaped my goals. Someday I will have a project of my own that I take down to South America!

1 comment:

Dixie & Markus said...

I've tried to watch this like 3 times but my Aussie internet is too crappy for it! boo whoo:(