Thursday, October 16, 2008

no pun intended



I have been virtually absent from the world of blogs lately, I've had a lot on my mind and a lot on my plate. This year has been a year of tremendous growth and even more change.

Just wanted to let you know some cool and interesting stuff is going down in my life right now and pretty soon it will all be made manifest to you. I don't want to jump the gun and spill the beans too soon, so just know that I'll keep you posted. When the time is right you'll know all the juicy details.



In the mean time, no news is good news. Life is good, life is grand. I am blessed beyond measure and my Heavenly Father loves me.

5 comments:

Korbi said...

r u getting hitched or starring in a movie? or being a surrogate???

Cheri said...

Wow, could you be more tantalizingly cryptic??? Haha, can't wait to find out the details... I'm guessing to myself all the possibilities.

Anonymous said...

Your not making this any easier on any of us! Just think of all of us waiting, just waiting to hear some juicy details!

Amanda said...

Torture- I'm looking forward to finding out what's happening!

Katie said...

You are so pretty, Jess! I am glad life is good. Long time, no see.