Saturday, November 8, 2008

and let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly

Do you ever feel like there are people that can read minds?... Don't laugh. I know I probably sound like some poor soul who has spent too much alone time in the histology lab or who has read too much Twilight, but I'm totally serious. I think it could happen, and what if!? I would just die if people knew some of the stuff I am pondering upon. I am sure I got caught thinking something naughty the other day.

Maybe there are just some people who have overly expressive faces and it's impossible not to know what they're thinking...maybe that's it.

Yeah.

2 comments:

amanda said...

i am not joking...my daughter can read my mind. only my mind though. i suppose we are just so connected that she knows what i am thinking or something. but to many times to count she has said something that i was thinking that was totally off the subject. yeah, scary huh? she is 4, she should not know what i am thinking. i too have naughty thoughts somethimes :)

Dixie & Markus said...

Hahahaha! Now all I can think about is what your naughty thought could have been, which is now causing me to think naughty thoughts! Haha!