Monday, April 27, 2009

Things I like these days

Regina Spektor. You can't not love her.

Malcolm Gladwell... he's pretty brilliant. Blink is the second book of his I've poured over. Tipping point is next on my list.

Xtreme Pizza's Wingin' it.... Chicken marinated in an explosive BUFFALO WING sauce, celery, gorgonzola and mozzarella... I'm drooling. I'm obsessed.



Lenka.

Inspirational testimony meetings. I love the gospel. It's true.

Season 3 of Lost...it's a good one.

Bright colored cardigans. They're appropriate for any season really.

This face. I love this guy.

4 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

There he IS! Katy will be pleased. Also, never heard of Regina or Lenka until your blog, I do enjoy them both.

Lindsey said...

um...I see a boy in this last pic....dating? Well, whatever the answer is....he's cute....awesome if you are and get with the program if your not!!

Jessica said...

Yes, Linds, this is Clint, the boyfriend. Isn't he the cutest?

Ran Ragged by Boys said...

Its good to finally see a face to the boyfriend. Looks like you are enjoying yourself. Have fun!