Friday, November 13, 2009

adult make believe

Last weekend was my friend Brianna's 30th birthday! So, we all got together to play murder mystery!
We all arrived in 1920's garb with memorized parts. I was a 19 year old jazz singer. I just married a much older man, who divorced his wife to be with me. I was using him to make connections while simultaneously having an affair with mobster Al Capone (Clint's character). People were suspicious of me when my husband is murdered, especially when I show up with a black eye (which I actually got from a fall). However, as it turned out, it was the jealous daughter who killed him (Crystal's character).
It was loads of fun.

And guess who won best dressed!? MEEEEE!






3 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

Thanks so much for the comment! I am living in Provo these days but Virginia sounds much more magical. I adore photography and am hoping to continue in that direction. I would seriously LOVE to be considered to photograph your wedding next year if you are at all interested. You can keep me posted on that one. P.s. this birthday party just might have to be copied. How sweet of an idea was that!

Dixie & Markus said...

Every time I see you two all I can see are four giant crystal eyes of blue wonder!
I just saw a comment from you on Katy's blog, you were talking about your fiance?? Has something happened that I need to know about?

Marianne & Eddie said...

Love these pics! If anyone can pull off the 20's, it's you