Friday, December 18, 2009

woe is me

So... If you're very perceptive, you may have gathered from my last post, in my appreciation for "Seriously So Blessed", that I might be feeling a little sorry for myself.

It's true. I am.

I'm not about to get on here and start airing my dirty laundry, but suffice it to say, I'm sorta sad about my current circumstance.

Life is just not all peaches and cream, Dontcha know!

But let me tell you what I have been painfully learning this week!

1. God is always teaching you, it's up to you if you are going to learn something.

2. If you pray long and hard and sincere enough, God will give you answers, and it's a wonderful experience.

3. Getting your sorry butt up a mountain can really cure what ails you, if only temporarily.


These are two of my wonderful brothers, Josh and Jared. (Yes, our parents thought it requisite to name us all with J names.)
Josh's wife is sick in bed (with a cold), and Jared has 2 little boys (and a wife too), but they both took time away from them to take me snowboarding, just the 3 of us. It cheered me right up. Love em.

Family. Isn't it about...time? ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist....but seriously.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I was wondering... You seemed a bit down. Glad I could point you toward a good laugh.

Bree said...

I can't believe you know Sara and Tommy. I have wondered if you guys might know each other but I thought no how would they meet. Funny how it came up about me porking out a monster baby. I hope you are feeling better, I have pleanty of those days and lately I have been forgeting it is up to me to learn something from them.