Thursday, March 18, 2010

My bored face.

Alternative title: This is for you Mare, I know how you're over my lack of pics of Clint and me.

Clint is on Spring Break, so we're getting a lot of togetherness time in.... more than usual ;)
Two days ago, I suggested that we go to a quick 9 hole course and so he could get his golf fix, and I could watch him play, and it would be fun.  It was supposed to be a quick 1-2 hour activity, with him golfing and me hanging out in the cart.  Literally, at the last minute, two of our guy friends wanted to come too, so it ended up being sort of a long afternoon of the three of them golfing and me bundled up in my blanky watching/spacing out/taking pictures from the cart.

Clint was worried that I was bored out of my mind and annoyed.
Does this face look like the face of boredom?


Clint is always hot-as in, sweating.  So it's like 65 degrees out and he thinks it's shorts weather.  Good thing I brought my blanky!

Yay!
My boyfriend, is so cute.

To Clint's query, I respond:

1. I am rarely bored.   I can sit, staring out into space indefinitely and not be bored.  There's too much going on in this head of mine.  If you're bored, you're boring.


2.  As long as I'm with my monkey, I'm good to go.  Boredom is not part of the equation.

2 comments:

Marianne & Eddie said...

yes! i love my shout out. these pics are just what i was looking for. what a lovely day on the green. you're the best gf...i woulda been "pick me up at the snack shack"

Dixie & Markus said...

I too enjoy a good stare. Love the pics, especially the one that goes up Clint's nose! You're such a diligent girlfriend. I think I would have driven that cart off into the woods for some exploration.