Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello. It's me. Just keeping my promise.

Today was a great Sunday.  The majority of the single's ward was absent for the holidays so our congregation was small.  I loved it.  The spirit in our ward is always strong, but for some reason it seemed extra special and intimate this day. Yay. :)

I wore blue suede heels to match my blue fingernails.  It made me feel coool.  I also wore these pink lace fingerless gloves that pretty much rocked my world. 

From this angle it looks like I was totally punk rocked out for church...and no worries, mom,  I wasn't!  I had a very classy Anne Taylor dress on, so the blue nails and fingerless gloves were just fun accessories.

Anyways...moving on....

I am driving to Louisiana tomorrow to see one of my dearest friends, Dixie Mann who is in from England + her hubs + darling offspring + rest of the Holloway clan, which is pretty much my extended family, so I'm quite excited. I've never been to La... here I come Nawlins + Red Stick! ... K, they don't actually call Baton Rouge that... 

Currently....In the meantime, I am [not] packing and laying in bed, doing one of my fave past times.  Downloading music and rocking out and stumbling.

Ever heard of Rusted Root?.... They're awes.

Alert.  I'm feeling throat-ish.  I need to not get sick on this trip. That would be bad for the babies that I intend on snuggling the entire time.


so...
This is what I'm thinking for the future.
I'm getting certified to dive and learning surf (for reals this time).  This coming Spring/Summer is going to be epic. And I don't use that word lightly.
Somehow I'm going to try and make it to a Tony Robbins seminar that is happening in Ft. Lauderdale in March.
I am going to continue to run and perhaps sign up for a race (yikes!)

Why am I looking so far into the future? ...

Let's talk about what is most pressing- My birthday party! In like 3 weeks!
OH M'GSH.  It is going to be. the! BEST! It's going to be a suuuuper fancy masquerade. AH!

Here's my inspiration.  I can't decide which girl I'm going to channel.  Probably the one on the left.


And.
I like this picture.

I'm happiest when I'm dancing.
The end.

1 comment:

julie said...

A.I wish I could dance. Even just a little.

B. maybe wear that costume with a mustache? hot, no?

C. Your life seems glamorous to me.

...except the sore throat. I get those ALL the time. I get rid of them fast too. Here's what you do. Vitamin C--not your regular 500 mg. I'm talkin pharmaceutical grade, 4700% of your rda. Also, oregeno oil. Let a few drops
rest under your tongue and drizzle down your throat. It will burn, not unlike hell. After the burning and water, your throat will feel SO much better. Do several times a day. You will smell like a pizza. It's worth it. But hurry, you should have started yesterday.

Dr. Julie