Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just a quick update

I'm going out of town for a week, and I'm rushing around...packing last minute, as always. So, gotta make this snappy.

I just wanted to let you know that I took the DAT this morning and it was an experience I'll not soon forget. I'll fill in the details later; I'm still recovering from educational whip-lash.

I got my scores immediately after I was finished, which was weird. I've never in my life gotten such rapid feedback from an exam. Gotta love this ever-evolving, technological world.

And the results? I did OK.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Jess! I discovered your blog via comment on mine yesterday and have been reading to update. We do have a family blog, it is private though so I'll have to add you. Still have the same email?

Anonymous said...

Well, first off have a great vacation. It sounds like it is well deserved. We get to go on a family vacation this week too. Fun fun!! Second, congrats on completing your test. It must be such a relief to have it done. Finally, isn't it wonderful to have great family and friends! Sounds like that is exactly what you needed in your life before a crazy test like the DAT. It is always nice to hear testimony builders like that. We can all use those in are lives now and then. Again, have a wonderful time on your trip and hope to see lots of pics.

Dixie & Markus said...

You're killin' me! OK? What does OK mean? Does it mean that you are going to be alright? What does it mean, what does it mean??

Sage Hanks said...

Hey Jess!!!! I am so glad that I found your blog!!! It will be fun to keep in touch!!!