Friday, August 1, 2008

Massachusetts

So... I think I may never go back to Richmond again. Massachusetts is the most lovely state I have ever been to. I'm overwhelmed by how beautiful it is here. I just spent the day at my friend Jen's lake house. Here's what I did today:

9:30 got out of bed and sat in front of the computer for 2 hours to figure out my fall schedule. (not exciting ok...)

12:00 went 20 minutes away from Jen's home to her family lake house

1:00 laid out in the sun

2:00-4:00 slept on the deck...dreamed of cute boys and getting into dental school

5:00 took boat out and marveled at how secret garden-esk the lake here is.

6:00 did more marveling at how a lake in Massachusetts can have bath-water temperature.

7:00 bbq'ed

8:00 kayaked around the lake

9:00 picked blue berries for tomorrow's pancakes.

Am I in heaven? Yes, I am.

Agenda for tomorrow:

Ride horses, explore boston.

Agenda for the rest of my two weeks here: dental assisting at local ortho clinic.






No comments: