Friday, May 15, 2009

Deep Thoughts. Pft.

Since I'm on vacation, I appear to have oodles of time to sit for hours (and I do), pontificating on the things that puzzle me.

Yesterday's list of things. I kid you not. (This is actually embarrassing, why am I posting this!?)...

1. Smiling with bottom teeth showing or not? I think it's more attractive on some if bottom teeth show a little...However, if you think too much about it you might end up looking mental... so forget it.

2. Letting my hair just do what it wants? This year I took on a regular interest in straightening and/or curling my hair with a big curling iron. It looked nice, but now, I'm over it. I'm just going to let my curls be free and frizzed out if they choose to be. If I consequently look less put together and more disheveled then so be it. Maybe that's who I really am anyway.

3. Is letting my hair be free symbolic of my new attitude of life in general? I think so, yeah.

Here's some pics of my hair doing it's own thing.




In addition to releasing a bit of my wild side in the form of my hair, I've taken up knitting. I cannot be stopped.

This is seriously what enrichment is all about. All you enrichment craft haters don't know what you're missing.



If it looks like I'm sweating, well, it's b/c I was.



Cheese.



The beginnings of something great.

1 comment:

Dixie & Markus said...

#1.....I don't like showing my bottom teeth because they a bit jacked up but nobody knows it because my tops are all beautifully alligned to perfection. My bottom teeth are my little dirty secret.
#2&#3........ I love your wild curls! To tame them is to shame them!
I hope you're knitting me a little somethin' somethin'. That's one craft I could never get into it. Can't wait to see your finished product!