Friday, May 22, 2009

Phun in Phoenix. ha, I'm clever.

I flew in to Phoenix this morning and this is what the broseph and I did today! Rock climbing!


Climbing this rope was actually the last thing we did... (uhm. Who knows how to rotate pictures?!)


Check out what an all-star I am. I went up a full 12 feet. ha. I rule.


So Josh actually is an all-star and went to the top! Yeah bro!


I'm not cheesy.


Josh doin the hard stuff.


The easiest climb...which I conquered. Oh yeah.


Booty, booty, booty, boooooo-tay, BOOTAY!


Poo on you if you don't double check your partner.


sw-orehead.


Some hard-core chick that inspired me.


Brilliant photog skills brother, my legs look deceptively muscular with that trick lighting.



he, fun, fun

So, just a word on Josh. He's pretty much the kewlest. Love, love him.

P.s. I'm in Id and Ut in a week, so get ready to seee meeee live and in person-al!

2 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

Hey JOSH!! Work those rocks, girl! I'm so sad you're going to be in Idaho and I'm not. Boo whooo! I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

julie said...

First, who is this Lenka person? I like her! She's regina spektory. Maybe she's been on your blog before but I always have the sound off. Secondly, I saw a million posts ago that you read Blink..or was it Tipping Point..crap I forgot. Either way, you read!!! It's so nice and sometimes rare to find a fellow reader..of good books. ;) So..the point is: sign up at goodreads.com, be my friend, and rate all your books so I can go, "Oh neat, I'll go check that one out." said just like that. That's not too much to ask right?