Sunday, August 2, 2009

No such thing as too much fun

I've been quite the busy, busy girl these past few weeks. Here's a list of my goings on:


Helping Clint purge his closet of awesomely out of fashion attire (but not before trying them on one last time),


Flying to Utah & meeting the parents,


Being lil tourists in Utah


including taking a lil vis to the SLC temple,


asking strangers to take our picture,


laughing at the silly animals who reside in the Hogle zoo,




meeting up with my Utah Jennifer, and going on a hike in the Wasatch mountains, (love you Jen!)


Doing plenty of posing for the camera,


Engaging in a lil friendly competition,


making my Virginia Jen proud,


momentarily looking like I know what I'm doing,


healing the soul via boat in Lake Powell,


pretending to be a photographer (thanks Will! [Clint's brother in-law]),


marveling at God's creative designs, and pondering on how heaven will compare,


sacrificing my body for a moment of joy,


making new friends, (Amy, you're awesome),


looking totally boss behind a boat after learning how to surf,


exploring with this cutie patootie,


loving on this lil guy,


and admiring his endless cool factor.


And lastly meeting my new nephew, Kolden. He's precious.

I'm taking the red eye back to VA tomorrow night. I've had gobs of fun, but I'm ready to be back "home" and in my own bed. Oh sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. You look like a pro behind the boat!

Kari said...

Wow Jess what an awesome trip back west!! This Clint guy looks like so much fun and I love to see you soo happy. Keep us posted!!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad we got to play for a little bit while you were here! I was super excited to finally get to meet Clint and I think you guys are completely adorable!

Dixie & Markus said...

Horses and surfing!!! Yes, my friend, there is such a thing as too much fun and YOU have done it!

Marianne said...

Oh wow these pictures are totally awes! You had a dream of a trip and I can't wait to hear all the deets. You & Clint are too cute. TODAY is the day. Be by your phone. xoxo