Friday, August 14, 2009

pretty appreciation moment



I don't know if you're like me, but when I admire clever creations
another has come up with, I think to myself, "I should totally just make that..." and then I rarely do.
I just came across this lil site and my first reaction was, "*gasp* How adorable, I should order five of these!" But then I thought, "...wait, I should just make these myself!..."

I might actually follow through too, these are so fun!



Dixie... I wish you were here, we haven't done a crafty project together in years!

4 comments:

Marianne & Eddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marianne & Eddie said...

I may not be Dixie but I'd loooove to craft with you! I'm all about DIY projects. $420 headbands is redic. These little thrills are darling- good eye. Perhaps a little crafting followed by a little lounging pool-side??

Dixie & Markus said...

Girl, it has been FAR too long. Maybe we can both make them and blog about it and watch each other's progress via the internet. Long distance group project:)

Jessica said...

Girls, I like where both your heads are at! Ready go.