Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What I'd really love to know...

is how I went from this:


-a degree in biology, minor in chemistry, minor in Spanish
+hundreds of dental volunteer hours and work with the dental school with plans to attend dental school


to this:


-teaching 10 ballet and tap classes a week to pre-schoolers.

Don't get me wrong, I am in love with my lil dancers...

You wanna know what's crazy? I am getting paid about the same if not more than if I was working in my field, (assuming I could actually find a job, in this market).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all those dance lessons back in the day are paying off!

Dixie said...

What a journey! I love that you're teaching dance to little stinkers. I think it's wonderful.

The Jensen's said...

Fun fun, teaching the little's how to dace!

Lindsey said...

Oh my heck I think that would be so fun!! They look like little angels!! Hey, I say do what you can in this job
market.....cuz its tough!! Awesome the pay is good....and you love to dance...so there ya go!!