Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still going strong.

Things are still pretty much the same everyday. I get up, walk to the bus, study at school till lunch, take a break, study more till 6 pm, come home, go to the gym, read/watch t.v. sleep. Repeat. As monotonous as it sounds, I’m actually enjoying myself. Shocking.

I get in about 6 good solid hours of studying daily, and the rest of the time is goofing off, with my two study buddies, Rami and Jen. We have to do something to break up this stress: Rami shows Jen and me funny videos on YouTube. Jen and I beat each other up sometimes (it helps the pent up aggression). We conspire against Rami, forever playing practical jokes on him... it’s a good time.

For example, the other day Rami fell asleep and instead of nudging him to wake, him I splashed water on his face. He then proceeded to hold me down as Jen wrote on my face. Traitor.

As you can see, without our normal responsibilities, we have reverted back to junior high. The security guard hates us. He hung a QUIET STUDY! Sign above where we used to sit. We moved.

One of these days I’m going to take pictures of us studying. As retarded as it sounds, we’re making memories and have a ton of inside jokes now.

OK. Goal. Picts to come!

1 comment: