Monday, June 2, 2008

update on my disease

So, I just got back from the doc...and it was just as I expected: They don't know what it is, and they don't know what to do for me; I just have to wait it out. They want to see me again Wednesday.
They think maybe I have aggravated reactions to poison ivy or something, but I was at the BEACH all week, not the mountains, or even near plants...
This happens to some degree every year. The worst was 5 years ago when it covered my entire bod and I ended up in the emergency room twice. This year it's all just concentrated in one ugly hideoser spot.
I think I'm just allergic to summer and need time to adjust. My body is so adapted to the dark, sterile, air-conditioned corners of the library that it freaks when I am in nature.

3 comments:

PawPaw & Grammy said...

Yer scaring me, get a second opinion, maybe a dermotologist this time.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember when you had to go to the Dr. in Cancun and you had to get a shot in the rear for poison ivy!? Good-luck with this and your exam!

Jessica said...

haha! Yes...omgosh that sucked.