Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I rarely do this...

In fact I NEVER do this...but I'm totally skipping class right now...

OK, but seriously, what kind of a loser skips class just so they can study??? That'd be me. Shouldn't I be at the river or a movie with my cutie cute bf?... L.O.S.E.R.

...my classes are really hard. Yep.

K, that's enough about that. Let's talk about something moderately interesting.

Short story:
Last NOVEMBER I broke my beloved Mac and was too poor to replace it. UNTIL NOW! Now the financial aid is flowing in like sweet sweet wi..grape juice and I have just enough to buy the much needed machine for my academic endeavors. YES.
The end.

K so, it'll be here this week. Don't worry, I'll take a picture of it and make a post. AND I'll be posting way a lot more regularly b/c I'll not have to go to the lib every time I need a computer or steal the bf's...

Things on my mind.

My best friend Dixie, who I feel has been physically distant from my life for far too long and its about time we live within driving distance of each other again,...IS pregnant. I'm totally digging the name that Markus and Dix agreed on for her, especially b/c it was truly I who first came up with the name (although they didn't consciously know this) and I sent it over seas by way of vibes to their hearts. (not sure if I can share the name yet...she can disclose that info if and when she in facts name the child the aforementioned name that I maintain was my idea).

Weddings. Are they REALLY about you, or are they about your parents and your family? Is it selfish to elope? ... Yes. Ugh. As many times as I try to convince myself that it's not... it is. boo.

4 comments:

julie said...

you can't just go off about Dixie's name and then NOT tell it..what?! What are you, like her best friend or something?! Oh. Right. I have always imagined it being something very cool and very artsy and very Dixie. So now I guess I just have to wait. Boo.

Cheri said...

Weddings? That can't just be some randomness that spilled out for no reason.

Dixie & Markus said...

Hahahaha!! Tis true the whole distance thing is getting stale, stale and moldy like an old piece of bread! But it cant stop the vibes from entering my heart:) Thanks for concealing the name. You tease! All in due time, it will be revealed. We want to see her first before we lock it down, just to be sure. When you get your new comp, we are going to be skype'ing' a lot, so get an account. It's free!

Jessica said...

Yyyyyeah Skype! Get excited!!! hehe