Friday, May 9, 2008

longest week ever.

Monday: International Relations Final
Tuesday: Economic Botany Presentation
Wednesday: Animal Physiology Final
Thursday: Interview with Pre-Health committee
Friday: Physics Final

(I am willingly subjecting myself to, if not begging for, five more years of this torture.)

For those of you who feel compelled to say, "Well, you only took 13 credits this semester, why are you stressed", save it... You know, somebody actually said that to me yesterday. If I was a violent person in reality, and not just in my imagination, I would have smacked her face.

What do other people know about our lives? Nothing.

My first pet peeve: People who get offended too easily. (Ironic, b/c I sound like I'm offended at this moment right?)

My second pet peeve: Ignorant, judgmental people.

And this is where this blog will end, so I am not being offended nor ignorant and judgmental of those of whom I think are being ignorant and judgmental.

No comments: