Tuesday, April 22, 2008

dreams

Does anybody know how to interpret dreams?
For two nights in a row I have dreamt about hamburgers. HAMBURGERS!...?
I'm a pseudo-vegetarian (avap: as vegetarian as possible). Given choices I nearly always choose the veggie option, and even more rarely do I eat hamburgers. In the last six months I've probably had 2.
Last night, I had a dream that my roommate, my branch president's wife and I were hanging out and they started making hamburgers and talking about who they were going to serve them to, and they were leaving me out, and they began ignoring me...and I was like... "I want a hamburger! Why aren't they inviting me!?" Totally stupid right?!
Then, the night before last, I dreamt that I was hanging out with another friend and I was preparing a hamburger for myself to eat. I was being very meticulous and after I had made it just right, decided I wanted a different bun b/c the one I had was too hard...
So, does this mean I'm craving some meat in my life?

3 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

The hamburger to be interpreted...represents your soul as others see it. Everyone is drawn to it, wants a piece of it, wants to consume it in hopes of becoming more like you. You like your soul too but you don't always accept it as it is. Currently, you don't like your hard buns. Which is why you're craving a hamburger. A hamburger will soften up your hard buns. :)

Jessica said...

LMBO

Roxanne said...

Jessica, Long time no see! I was so happy when I got your comment on my blog. I was just asking Traci about you the other day. I am so glad you have a blog and I can see what you are doing. I will put your link on my page if you don't mind. You look amazing by the way!