Saturday, April 19, 2008

cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudel....

One of my most favorite, favorite things is visiting the aquarium. I love fish and whales, and sharks... They're so fascinating; such magical, mysterious creatures. I wish I were a fish. Or a mermaid...(If I haven't already convinced you that I'm nerdy...) I even have dreams sometimes that I am swimming and breathing underwater, and I wake up so happy! haha... OK, yes, I'm just about as dorky as they come.
Check out this video of this octopus, it's rad.
The first part where the octopus is dominating the shark was shot in the Seattle aquarium!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Jess! Yay for starting a blog! It's soooo much better than myspace or facebook. I love blogger so I can actually hear from you. It's like writing letters without all the fuss. You look beautiful. Sorry about my super rant on my blog. Bad night. I even woke up with a super headache. I slept until 10 so Brett thought it was a good excuse to go play racket ball once I finally crawled out of bed. Ha. I hope you blog all the time because I do blog stalk and I expect new things at least once a week.

Jessica said...

Cheri, you are so funny! Don't worry, I am a faithful journal keeper, so I'm sure that my blogging will be just as up to date, I'm already addicted!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

If I could choose anyone in the whole wide world to be my very own stalker, it would be YOU!!! It's good to know what you're up to.