Thursday, April 17, 2008

straight for a day


I got a hair cut a month ago, first one in a few years... My stylist asked me if I ever straightened my curly hair, and I told her no... I'm too lazy for all that, and besides, it cannot be done. My hair is toooo curly, it won't stay straight. She took my challenge and spent over an hour making my hair look like this! Amazing!


I thought it should be documented. I don't normally look this put together. I normally look like my picture in my first post, jeans and a pony tail!


2 comments:

Bree said...

I saw you on Amy's and thought I would see what's up in your world. Looks like your have fun. Everytime somone I know runs a 5-k 10-k or whatever i get so jealous and wish I had it in me. Your hair looked so pretty all straight, I always loved your curls though.

Jessica said...

Oh girl, everybody has it in them, seriously, if I can do it...anybody can do it! I'm probably the laziest person on the planet.
Thanks for the compliment on my hair. Coming from you that means a lot! I still have curly hair, I basically let my hair do whatever it wants to... haha