Thursday, April 24, 2008

my lil monkey

This Christmas break, I ran into my friend, Camille, with whom I grew up dancing. She told me that when her sister started having babies they were just so cute; Camille knew that when she began having children of her own, she would have to be prepared to tell them, "Don't worry honey, Heavenly Father looks at how beautiful we are on the inside!"
I laugh every time I think about this b/c she is so dang cute herself... She's incapable of having unattractive offspring. In fact, she was telling me this story as I was complimenting her perfect little newborn. She went on to say that since having her own she has changed her tune.

It's going to be some time, I'm sure, before I start popping out miniature versions of myself. Until then, this is my nephew. (Yes, my little brother's son.) He is a perfect little human with an uncanny resemblance to his daddy. I love him so much.
I hope that when I have kids they look half as cute as this squeezable little peanut!

3 comments:

Dixie & Markus said...

You're right, he is such a cute little peanut! I want to squeeze him.

Jessica said...

I know! It kills me!

The Suckows said...

VERY adorable little kid, he's gonna be a lady killer! I can't wait 'til you start having babies!!!